Wynkoop Merchantile Lofts
- Yr. Built: 1899
- Yr. Converted: 1988 / 1993
- Developer: John Hickenlooper
- Construction Type: Brick / Heavy Timber
- Within easy walking distance of restaurants, pubs, museums, and cultural performances.
- The J.S. Brown Mercantile building was designed by renowned Denver architects Gove & Walsh Mercantile Building was added to the National Historic Register in 1988.
- The first renovation completed in 1988 and the second in 1993 with total space of 62,000 sq. ft. consisting of the Wynkoop Brewing Company and 15 lofts.
- Historical features including open floorplans, high ceilings, heavy timbers and original hardware, exposed brick interior walls and hardwood floors. Loft units on the alley have overhanging balconies